RIPI Offshoot in Kermanshah Hailed as Top Industrial, Mining Research Center
Oil Technology Research and Development Center in Kermanshah, affiliated with the Research Center of Petroleum Industry (RIPI), was selected as the country’s “top industrial and mining research center” in the 5th Festival of Industry, Mine, and Trade Research and Technology which was held in 2016.
Dr. Ramazan Ali Sadeghzadeh, chief organizer of the 5th Festival of Industry, Mine, and Trade Research and Technology, expressed his gratitude to RIPI in a congratulating message.
This is how some part of the message goes: “Those taking a step towards various scientific and research areas are seen as the forerunners of industrial development and progress of the country. Development and prosperity of the manufacturing as well as commercial sectors are thanks to the knowledge, expertise, and efforts of the scientists who give their lives for research and development of technology”.
- RIPI Develops Polymeric Membranes for Water Treatment
- RIPI Gas Processing Institute Operational
- Dr. Mohammad Ayazi announced construction of the first test room in the country with the help of national experts
- Honeywell Debuts Cloud Historian as Part of Honeywell Connected Plant
- 15th Moscow International Oil And Gas Exhibition / MIOGE 2018